The Dimond Family

Friday

Christmas Day

Santa ate almost all his cookie that we left for him!
He left footprints on the floor! When Santa's snowy footprints hit the ground outside of the North Pole, they turn to paper so that he doesn't get everyone's floor all messy. How thoughtful is that????


He left presents under the tree! Even though we weren't perfect every day all year long. We must have been pretty close.



YIPPEEE for clothes!!!!


What a good sport. He looks genuinely happy to be getting a shirt.

Where are the barbie cars and dollies for mommy to put together?







1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh I haven't caught up on y our cute blog all month...I haven't done anything to do with blogs all month but I loved going through all the pictures...so I could envision all you have told me.
Love that look on Nicky's face when he won the game...
Cute picture of you and Royal too.
Love that cute idea of the paper shoe prints! What a clever idea!
See you in the morning!

Music