The Dimond Family

Wednesday

Christmas Eve (so far...)


Reindeer food that Royal made at school. We sprinkled it outside so the reindeer will have something to snack on while Santa is inside hopefully delivering presents.







Nicky won at the game "I Never Forget a Face" He has a good memory.



We followed our Christmas Eve tradition of eating chinese food and watching a movie (Kung Fu Panda) but with a couple of ammendments. We didn't make it to church because the Royals were too hungry to wait to eat. We'll go tomorrow at 11. Also we usually buy the movie, wrap it and hide it on Christmas Eve so the kids can find it. THEN we watch it. Grandma and Grandpa gave the movie to the boys for Christmas on Saturday and Royal is wild about it. I'm getting super sleepy and the boys are still awake and I still have to get ready for Santa! Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

No comments:

Music