The Dimond Family

Friday

Thanksgiving/Christmas in PA









I have been a very lazy blogger lately. These are pics from Thanksgiving/Christmas in PA. The guys played flag football in the morning and then we all had yummy goodies at Deb and Jason's. Then on to Grandma and Grandpa's house for MORE yummy goodies. Royal's mom made a big 'ol turkey dinner with all the best sides. Thank goodness since we ate at Clyde's on Thanksgiving Day. Of course the kids had a very merry time playing together as always. And I had a very merry time snuggling that sweet little Isaac. As you can see, Royal got really into Isaac there for a while. He really enjoyed holding him on his lap. Isaac is such a good natured baby, soooo loveable. I mean all babies are pretty much scrumptious but Isaac is especially snuggly and generally happy. Must be his middle name which is Royal, after his cousin, not his uncle. Kidding!

No comments:

Music