








So far this has been a great little thanksgiving. I'm completely deleting the first half of the day because it doesn't count since I wasn't with my family yet (dropped my blackberry in the toilet, I will leave the details out). We went to Clyde's for dinner. Royal had a yummy turkey dinner. I had butternut squash ravioli, Nicky had mac n cheese, Royal had a hot dog and fries. Hopefully we will have turkey on Saturday in PA. We played outside for a bit because it's a great day out there. Warm and sunny. Well not warm but not arctic cold like it has been.
I'm planning on spending the rest of the day wrapping presents, baking stuff for this weekend and hopefully taking a nap. I think when we get hungry again we should just eat nachos and popcorn and cookies. Sounds good right??
Once again, I must note that I am soooo thankful for my super amazing family and fantastic friends. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!



1 comment:
Cute picture...
Your previous post about the boys...so cute. You really are such a good mom Carmen! Your boys are so lucky to have you! I freak out too when I realize how fast it's going. I look at Hunter and it makes me cry to realize I only have him in my house for 4 or 5 more years....
Post a Comment