Diet experts say you should write down everything you eat so that you can be made "accountable" for your food choices. The theory apparently being that if you are accountable, you will make better choices next time. So here is what I have eaten today:
9 :00 a.m.Luna bar (off to a good start)
9:15 pop tart (the downhill slide begins)
12:00 Diet Coke at Costco. Okay and 1/4 of Royal's pizza and half of Nicky's.
1:00 half a bag of cheezits, half of a pop tart
1:30 10 million animal crackers from giant Costco tub
6:00 half a box (i'm not kidding, seriously half a box) of whole wheat pasta with butter and cheese and 5 popcorn chicken nuggets
8:00 the rest of Nicky's chocolate milkshake from yesterday
I feel very accountable. But I'm still gonna eat a bunch of crap tomorrow.



4 comments:
Carmen,
You are too funny!! I hear you girlfriend...trying to eat healthy and exercise is difficult! You can do it!!! Ami
Your way too hard on yourself! That isn't that bad! You made me laugh...
See you tomorrow!
And yet you remain a size negative 2! I suppose all that Bodypump kicks a whole lot of calories.
Carmen, you are tooooooooo funny! I wish I could eat like that and look like you! Of course, you're so young, and I'm so o.. (that awful "o" word). But you made me smile, so thanks. Love you...Paula
Post a Comment