The Dimond Family

Tuesday

Nicky's 1st day of school






Nicky's first day of school was a smashing success. His teacher said he was very polite! She said he joined in on some activities and observed for others. Royal told him we were going to leave and pick him up later and he said "okay". And that was it! I was so terribly proud of him. He was funny though because he was fully expecting Royal (his brother) to stay in his class with him. He kept saying come on Royal, come on.
Look at him in his backpack!!! So precious!
Royal's second day of school was great too. I think he was tired out from two days in a row of school when he's not used to it. He was a bit weepy this afternoon. He was crying because he wanted "long pizza". In other words, he wanted pizza from Sal's and not frozen mini pizza from Costco. He took a 3 hour nap today so I guess he was worn out.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ooooohhhhh they look so stinkin cute! Love it!

kalle said...

oh man are they cute:)

Music