The Dimond Family

Wednesday

Thank God for Friends







My birthday came and went AGAIN. It seems like I just had my 30th a couple weeks ago and now I'm thirtyfreakingtwo. Royal was traveling so I was worried I would just be sad that I'm another year older, my boys are another year older, and another year has gone by in this short life. However, my good friends and family made it a wonderful day. Family is so important and it's so true that friends are the family that you choose for yourself. I don't know what I would do without my friends. Especially as I get older, I value them so much. I'm feeling a little sentimental this evening apparently. I went to spin class by myself and was miserable and it was soooooo hard for some reason and I seriously think it is because I was friendless. Friends give me super powers I think.

On another note, I'm getting mad at myself that I have not taken pictures lately because of our stupid broken camera. So to those of you who took pics in NY, please email them to me!!! This is going to be a very boring blog if I don't take some pictures soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carmen,

I hope your birthday turned out wonderful!!! I miss you bunches!! I'm so glad I was able to figure out this blog thing. I need to get with it here...HA HA HA

love Ami

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carmen,

I hope it was wonderful! I miss you bunches. Love Ami

Jessie said...

Love the pictures! Your too funny about the spin class but I know EXACTLY what you mean!
Your b-day was lots of fun for me too! :)

kalle said...

CARMEN! you have a blog!?? I can't believe I didn't know this! fantastic. i would like to fly over there and eat that chocolate cake with you. maybe next beach trip we go find one like that? OR better yet, you guys come out here and visit us before we move home:)

Music