




These pics are out of order but I have been screwing around with trying to get them from my blackberry to my computer for about an hour so I'm too lazy right now to fix them. Anyway, Nina and Poppy came to visit this past weekend and the boys cherished every moment. They looooove having Nina and Poppy around. My mom made my favorite birthday treat, peach pie and I ate the whole thing almost all by myself in just two days. YUM. Like my friend Jessie said, how often does your mom come and make you peach pie? Just enjoy. And so I did. I love having my parents visit but feel bad that they have so long to drive. I HATE riding or driving in the car so I really really really appreciate that they drive to see us so often. We miss them like crazy when they go. The boys are already asking me when they are coming again.



1 comment:
Carmen,
I understand your feelings so much! It is so nice when your family drives to see you! It's hard for the kids and us to get to NY as often as I would like but thankfully, grandma and poppop come to visit often! We love it too! They are coming tomorrow!! YEAH!! Love Ami
Post a Comment