Royal is soooo many wonderful things. I don't know where to start. He's light-hearted and fun and LOVES to be in on the action. He's super easy going and pretty happy doing about anything. You can count on him to be helpful, patient, and kind in most situations. He is the most tolerant person of Nicolas I know. Besides Grandparents but they don't count. I could say lots more on the subject of RWDIV but my space bar is not working properly and I can't bear it much longer.....
I do need to report on the birthday festivities though!
Royal spoke of getting Mario for the Wii no less than 6 times a day for at least a month prior to his birthday. Another Royal trait is perseverance.
Nicky's gift to Royal was a stuffed 'Patrick' from Spongebob.
He kindly reenacted the blowing out of the candles because I wasn't ready for the real thing.
Mario and Luigi on the left side there :)
Nina and Nicky making french toast!
Happy Birthday Royal! I love you so much!





















No comments:
Post a Comment