Oh I can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten. I can't believe how fast time flies. No matter how many times people tell you how fast your kids grow up, it doesn't prepare you for the big fat ache in your heart as you watch it happen. Parenthood is seriously the most awesome and awful experience ever. For every bit of joy and utter adoration, there is a big 'ol wrecking ball of worry, doubt, sadness etc waiting around the corner to smack you in the gut. Every success and moment of happiness mingles with a teeny bit of sadness cuz it's all running away from me way too fast. Why do I let this happen? Why can't I enjoy the lovely without letting anything else accompany it? Is this something I can train myself to do? Can I teach myself to just BE HAPPY for the love of Pete? Or is this something I'm simply genetically plagued with because I'm a Murphy and that's what Murphys do? Along with never making decisions. Well, regardless Nicolas Philip Dimond is on his way to Kindergarten where he will no doubt be a smashing success. I just hope they are ready for him!



No comments:
Post a Comment