This water was frigid. They were impervious though. Titus was shivering so much when he sat down to eat his sandwich that he could barely hold on to it.
Look how cute!
"Male Bonding"
Freaking ceeeute lil sassy pants.
Grandma and Great Grandma
Royal and Titus showing off their moves.
Nic and I hovering under the heater thingy.
Royal's cousin Shannon got married in Corolla, NC this past weekend. She was a beautiful bride and the wedding was lovely. It's awesome to be around genuinely joyful people who truly wish to make the world a better place, and do so just by being in it. I don't have any good wedding pics to share, unless I steal some from a facebook page, but I once heard that is uncouth....
So Royal's parents generously shared their beach house with us for the long weekend. Practically ON the beach, great house. We are going to be spoiled forever by that house. Not only did they host us, but my parents too! We all had a fantastic time and were truly sad to leave.

More excitement awaited as my Mom stayed with us ALL week! It was the best week ever. I have the best Mom in the world. Seriously. The Best. She's beautiful, she's VERY funny, and she's incredibly compassionate, forgiving, and accepting. As my sister-in-law Robin put it, you could reveal to her that you shot someone last week and she'd say well ya just gotta make changes, move on and do better next time. I love that people who meet my mom love her almost as much as me. I'm super proud of my Mama. She cries at the drop of a hat, but she has become the strongest woman I know.
Poppy came home from his trip to FL on Friday. We missed him! On Saturday, we visited the Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum (or something like that) AND The Air and Space Museum. I haven't visited two museums in one decade, let alone one day. But the boys were totally into Air and Space. By the end, mom and I were sitting on a bench doing a crossword on my phone while the guys soaked up more history.
After feeding the little and big men a wholesome dinner of nachos, corn dogs, peanut butter toast and ceasar salad, Mom and I went to see Something Borrowed. A bit of a disappointment actually but still an enjoyable night at the movies. I love John Krasinski. He can't be unfunny. And I think Ginnifer Goodwin is adorable and if I could choose to wake up with someone else's smile, I'd pick hers.
Well that was a wordy post!


















No comments:
Post a Comment