We love different things about our kids, because they're all so different. Royal is conscientious, thoughtful, compassionate, kind and careful. He's just a pleasant little guy in general and extremely low maintenance. What's not to love right? I definitely feel sometimes that Royal is my little angel that came at the perfect time to "save me".
Nicolas on the other hand is HIGH maintenance and emotional and stubborn. We're constantly saying "ohhhh Nicolas.....". But while he tries our patience and tests limits, he will drop everything and give you a hug when you tell him you need a snuggle. He's your man. He could be eating ice cream with cookies and frosting in it and he would still drop his spoon and come hug you for as long as you want. I can't believe I actually forget this sometimes but I do. Yesterday I was stressin' about this, that or the other and I thought to myself, I just need to hug a little boy. And guess who came running? For this part of you, and for all the rest of you, I LOVE YOU.



No comments:
Post a Comment