The Dimond Family

Sunday

First Day of School















So the first day of Kindergarten came and went and we all survived. In fact, Royal LOVES it and asks all morning if it's time to go yet. I was pretty proud of myself for getting through the day with only minimal tears and anxiety. In the end though, I was a little over-confident because I had a major sob session later that night when the boys were in bed. But all in all, it was a happy day!

2 comments:

Royal&Paula said...

Loved the bus pictures! so many mixed emotions here...I remember them well with another RD...Woobs is looking so mature! glad he loves school!! We love you all!

Deb said...

I think I would be in pieces when a bus that size would pull up near the house! as much as I don't enjoy walking every day to school, the thought of her riding on a huge bus is a bit scarier! We need to stop blinking, everything is flying by!

Music