How cute is this?? His legs are so short looking in this pic.
If only the bikes in spin class actually went somewhere like these. Like on a little indoor track. Oooh, I see a new fitness craze being born; pedal tractor spin!
Hmmmm, why are my parents so weird?
okay so it's not what it used to be, even with the aide of a giant trampoline bubble thing but my hair is heavier!
Yea, why does Royal look like he's on speed launching over woobs? odd, but I'm sure he'll say that he has mad jumping skills. Looks like a very fun day for the whole fam! Is this close to your house?
2 comments:
Okay that looks so fun! That bouncing thing... How high is Royal jumping!
Hmmm your cheer days are coming back to you aren't they!
Yea, why does Royal look like he's on speed launching over woobs? odd, but I'm sure he'll say that he has mad jumping skills. Looks like a very fun day for the whole fam! Is this close to your house?
Post a Comment