I need to get some more pictures posted and I'm working on that. But before I forget I wanted to post that our strong willed yet adorable Nicolas slept TWO nights in a row without the binky, and without ANY fuss! He just said he didn't need it, and went right to sleep for the whole night! It was actually freaking me out a little. Then last night, he fell asleep in the chair watching Blues Clues (he NEVER falls asleep anywhere but his bed or the car). So I carried him down to bed and he started asking for his binky. I laid down with him and we snuggled but he was still crying for the bink. So Royal comes in when hearing the crying and gives him the binky! @#$!%!!!! I guess he thought he wouldn't really want it when he realized it was the kind he doesn't like (a spare we brought with us for emergency purposes). As soon as he had it, his eyes closed and off to sleep he went. Bugger! Oh well. We started thinking that maybe he had the courage to sleep without the binky the first two nights because he is sleeping with his big brother this week. Last night (the night of the binky) Royal had not come to bed yet so he was by himself. Still exciting progress though. We'll see what happens tonight!
Gettin' ready to get our massages today! Yippeee!



No comments:
Post a Comment